One foot in front of the other.
Tri training requires a pretty significant amount of organization, and whether you're planning a grueling brick day or are heading to the track to work on your leg speed, you don't want to add gear complications to the list of things you have to think about. Castelli's ALII Run Jersey for women exemplifies the kind of simplicity you need when you run.
Made with A-Vent polyester — an airy, open-weave microfiber — the jersey is incredibly breathable, so you can depend on it to help you stay cool while the sun beats down on you during track workouts. The fabric has inherent UPF 15 protection built-in, and Castelli employs a more relaxed fit on the scoop-neck design than what we usually from the brand, maximizing air flow and freedom of movement while you focus on splits, stride length, and your upcoming race.
View more Women's Tri Tops
Castelli Sizing Chart
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.