Lightweight, antimicrobial base layer.
The Capo Men's Torino Carbon Sleeveless Base Layer is a high-performance layer for warm-weather rides. Its Dryarn fabric actively wicks moisture off your body for a cool, airy feel, with embedded carbon particles for antistatic and antimicrobial properties.
View more Men's Sleeveless Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Great base layer for hot/warm rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: one size fits all
This base layer comes in 'one size fits all'. It takes a little getting used to, especially if you're 6ft 200# like me. The layer is a bit long - so there's a little roll of fabric at the bottom. But it works - I wear it under a lightweight jersey. Used it for training this month in the mountains with temps in the 90s. Wicks the sweat well, and provides a nice cooling effect on the downhills. Is it worth $90? For me - yes.