Few things on the bike are worse than slaving up a massive climb, only to freeze on the descent in a frigid, sweat-logged jersey. Let the Capo Torino 3D Short-Sleeve Base Layer do the other hard work of properly regulating your body temperature. The super-light Dryarn fabric wicks away all that excess moisture, providing a clear air channel over your skin, and keeps your jersey from turning into that dreaded sponge when it's time to point the bike downhill.
- One-piece, three-dimensional tubular weave maps the garment to your body with absolute precision, for a perfect fit every time
View more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Capo's Mithril! Mithril made of fabric..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Just as Frodo had his protective layer, so should you have yours when combating the elements on your next ride. This amazing under shirt keeps you cool and dry and yet somehow insulates at the same time. It's magic. Hugs your torso with just enough stretch. The best undershirt I've ever owned.