Push through the peloton.
Locking into comfort without bib straps shouldn't condemn you to cheaply made shorts with unsupportive fits and a flimsy chamois. Capo makes that clear with the Women's SC Donna Short, combining 8-panel design with modern Italian textiles to wrap you up in high performance, with no pesky bib straps to be found. The Donna Shorts opt instead for a simple, compressive form that fits so well that bibs are far from necessary. They are crafted from high-gauge Lycra to support your muscles and reduce vibrations while you go for the attack, all the while increasing blood flow for a boost in endurance, and a quicker recovery.
Capo constructs the Donna with ergonomic panels and carefully located seams to increase flexibility and reduce rubbing, and they're finished with a comfortable, overlapping waistband that won't pinch or slide up. Between you and saddle, the Women's Corsa SE EIT chamois provides lightweight, breathable, and ergonomic cushioning, with carbon fibers that fight odor so you can wear the Donna during multi-day tours without worrying.
- Shorts so supportive that you won't even miss bib straps
- Compressive design supports muscles, boosts circulation
- Cut with 8-panels for an anatomical fit
- High-gauge Lycra aids in circulation and recovery
- Wide elastic gripper at legs lock hem in place
- Take the sting out of road chatter with Cora SE EIT chamois
- Carbon-infused chamois fights odor to keep you fresh