Inspired by the crisp air, towering pines, and velvety mountain vistas in our hometown of Park City, Utah, we named the Capo Royal Street 2.0 Men's Jersey for the iconic Royal Street climb in the village. Now in its second year, the jersey receives a few aesthetic updates for 2016 but still boasts the same expert Capo construction. We’re happy to take artistic license with kit graphics, but we’re just as glad to let Capo’s classic Italian construction shine underneath the jersey’s striped and polka dotted print.
The main body of the Royal Street comprises an airy blend of polyester and elastane fibers, equipping it to handle temperatures far higher than those we primarily see on the sunny alpine roads in Park City. Capo shapes the silky, supple fabric into a contoured silhouette that manages to be streamlined without delving into unforgiving “aero” territory, giving you some room to stop for a mid-ride pastry break without broadcasting the consequences for the rest of your ride. As you pop over punchy climbs or settle in for longer, slower ascents, the fabric’s elastane content ensures it will hold its shape while breathing and pulling moisture away from your skin to keep you as cool and dry as possible.
To avoid magnifying the grueling struggle that defines the last moments of a climb, Capo includes its gel waist gripper to secure the bottom hem of the jersey in place, giving you the bunch-free freedom to stretch out or stand up tall as you crest walls. Mesh panels underneath the arms facilitate a little extra moisture transfer and ventilation in an area that usually needs it, while three rear pockets provide space to store your mid-ride pastry fund. The sleek gray, red, and white color palette diverges slightly from the classic black of last year, but is still adorned with our own tri-dot logo on the breast.
- A lightweight jersey inspired by a beloved Park City climb
- Competitive Cyclist custom graphics atop Capo construction
- Stretchy, breathable fabric holds shape through hard efforts
- Close-to-body fit inspired by race kit and adapted for training
- Airy mesh underarm panels enhance ventilation
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.