Even on mid-summer rides in high altitudes, sudden showers or long descents justify packing a wind vest in a rear pocket. The unpredictable shoulder seasons require such protection more frequently, and a spring shower will often have much more dire consequences to body temperature than a summer sprinkle. The Capo men's Compatto Wind Jacket extends the Compatto Vest's protection to encompass arms and wrists, too, keeping more of you dry so a sudden storm and some wind gusts don't result in shivering ride home.
The Compatto is windproof and water-resistant, two qualities that recommend it for the violent tantrums of spring and autumn cycling. It's also eminently packable, so you can stow it in a pocket between meteorological fits. The addition of long sleeves mean it's not as compact as the vest version, but the extra protection is more than worth it when the weather is at its least cooperative. As with most Capo kit, the Compatto Jacket is finished with reflective detailing, a smart addition considering it will see most of its use when overcast weather means you'll be harder to see.
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.