Remind the ones held back.
Since the Padrone Jersey represents Capo's best efforts at fit and comfort to date, the only way to have matching bib shorts was to push their design to new levels to match it. The Padrone Men's Bib Shorts are that next level.
The fit has been refined from their super corsa paneling design. There are twelve panels in the shorts rather than ten, with flatlock seams holding them all together. The seams running down the front of the legs have an even greater curve than you're used to seeing. The reason for this is that the curved panels here are designed to reduce the potential for gapping and bunching of fabric to nearly zero. They've also split the side panels in two to create a better fit than ever before. As Capo found success in using several kinds of stretch fabric in their Padrone Jersey, they've continued this trend with the shorts. The bibs are made of ultra high-gauge Lycra, which offers a compressive fit that helps reduce muscle fatigue and promote circulation during long rides.
- Performance-focused bib shorts for long rides
- High-gauge Lycra provides compressive support
- Anatomic CS EIT chamois delivers ride-long comfort
- Bonded harness bib upper with mesh for breathability
- Seamless construction reduces chafe-induced discomfort
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.