A smooth finish.
A lot of similarities exist between the high deserts of California and Italyâ€”both of which inspired the design of Capo's Padrone Aero Men's Jersey. Designed in California and crafted in Italy, this jersey is made from 14 panels of Swiss-made fabrics that have been meticulously sewn together to yield an aerodynamic fit suitable for competitive racers and serious cyclists. The fabrics were then treated with Schoeller Coldblack technology to reduce the amount of sunlight dark fabrics absorb, leaving you cool and comfortable under the intense sunlight you'll encounter when you're riding through rolling Tuscan vineyards or the Napa Valley.
- Premium road jersey that blends technical Swiss fabrics with Italian tradition
- Warp Knit stretch microfiber wicks moisture and improves aerodynamics
- Schoeller 3XDRY treatment dries faster than normal fabrics
- Schoeller coldblack treatment blocks UV rays to keep you cool
- Water-resistant zippered rear pocket protects small essentials
- Anatomic form fit complements your position on the bike
- 360° Luminescence reflective waistband enhances visibility to cars