Time for an upgrade.
If you've been riding in a pair of bibs with more mileage than a used car, it's worth the investment to splurge on a pair of fresh bibs that'll shift your focus from distracting irritation to improving physical endurance. Elevating comfort to realms previously unattainable with your haggard bibs, the Capo Men's Padrone Aero Bib Short lets you focus on performing your best without irritation sapping pedaling ability or shifting your ability to concentrate.
It all starts with the 12-panel design, which is a relatively simple, yet decidedly refined affair with its Swiss fabrics. High-gauge Lycra is both lightweight and silky-smooth, supporting hard-working muscles when you're climbing mountain passes and riding briskly with the local club. It's finished with Schoeller's Coldblack, which reflects harsh UV rays from heating up the fabric and consequently, threatening to derail your KOM status when you're pushing uphill in oppressive summer heat.
Sitting at the heart and center of this refined bib short, the Anatomic CS EIT chamois uses multi-density elastic foam to reduce the jarring vibration transmitted through your stiff road frame. To maintain a secure fit around each leg, compressive cuffs hold steady while delivering optimal muscle support. Each leg band is finished with a silicone Capo logo for a tasteful hint of signature appeal as you fly down the road.
- Upgrade to refined quality and steadfast support
- 12-panel design with Lycra for muscle stabilization
- Coldblack finish prevents overheating on sunny days
- Bonded bib upper with breathable mesh perforations
- Anatomic CS EIT chamois absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Compressive leg cuffs with silicone Capo logo
- Made in Italy with Swiss fabrics for quality
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Worth the Price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Considering the quality construction of these bibs, and especially the over-the-top material, they are worth the price compared to other bibs in the same price range. Very happy will these bibs and will buy another pair.