Cruis-eo in the Museo.
Inspired by the stunning architecture from the SFMOMA, the Capo Men's Museo Bib brings you dazzling style and race-ready performance. An advanced 11-panel pattern and a blend of high-grade Italian textiles including medium-gauge Lycra bring you ideal compression, improved circulation, and reduced fatigue. Then, the seven-centimeter leg bands with a silicone surface and 360-degree stretch mesh bib uppers keep the shorts in place while allowing for plenty of freedom of movement. Finally, featuring a no-step flush surface and ultra-soft micro fiber top, the multi-density, highly breathable Corsa SE EIT chamois delivers comfort and support through its pressure relief, perfect fit, and long-distance protection.
- Architecture-inspired bib short for top-tier performance
- Stretchy, breathable fabric wicks sweat, breathes, and flexes
- Compression improves circulation, recovery and fights fatigue
- Leg bands with silicone grippers lock down the fit
- Multi-density foam chamois relieves pressure and absorbs impact
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
First, but not last, Capo shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
These are my new favorite bib shorts. I got a Large and the fit is excellent. I've been a Pearl Izumi guy for a long time, but don't know that I'll ever go back. Nothing against PI, but these shorts fit as well as PI shorts, but feel a bit more finished. I did an 80-mile ride shortly after purchasing these and was extremely impressed with how well they wore.
They come up a bit higher around your stomach, which feels odd at first, but is actually quite nice. The length of the legs is one of the best features of these shorts. They're significantly longer than any other shorts I've worn. They have a "raw" hem that sits very flat and doesn't move at all during rides. The Corsa chamois is also fantastic and provides support in all the right places. If this is Capo's entry-level chamois, I'm excited to try their more premium offerings. The straps are supremely soft and I barely notice them during or after rides. I'll definitely be buying more Capo shorts in the future.
If I changed anything about these shorts, I'd give them more compression through the quads.
For a Euro brand, the sizing is very "American." If you're accustomed to American sizing, I'd stick with that size for these shorts.