Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # CAP007G
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View similar products
Capo Leggero Jersey - Short Sleeve - Men's $169.95
The Capo Men's Leggero Jersey is the epitome of a race-inspired training kit, able to shoulder the burden of long base miles and approach the start line with equal ease. While it doesn't have the Leggero SL's reflective arm bands, it does feature the same Leggero material and 11-panel construction. Leggero is a lightweight, moisture-wicking microfiber whose already slim fit is further improved with Capo's Speed Lite material on the shoulders, which stretches for a second-skin fit that reduces extra material and transitional ridges where they would be most prone to acting like a wind-catching parachute. The material helps the jersey transition cleanly over the shoulders.
To give the jersey versatility in a variety of summer conditions, the underarms are made out of Ventilated Eyelet Mesh microfiber panels that offer quick moisture transfer during hot climbs. Expect the jersey to fit slim, with a silhouette that will be right at home in your next race or while styling on a tempo group ride with an elastic along the bottom hem of the jersey keeping the waist in place.
As mentioned above, the standard Leggero omits the SL's Luminescence cuffs, but the Capo does include a reflective panel on one of the jersey's rear pockets. The Leggero provides plenty of room to store your ride essentials in three rear pockets, and the full-length, lockable zipper gives ample freedom to make temperature adjustments.
- A race-inspired training kit suitable for summer rides
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking microfiber fabric
- Carbon ES microfiber back panel provides UV protection
- Three back pockets stow small tools and energy gels
- Full-length lockable YKK zipper for quick ventilation
- Silicone waist elastic keeps hem in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.