High noon comfort.
The Capo men's Leggero Bib Shorts are every bit as versatile as the Leggero SL model, just without the additional Luminescence finish to the compressive leg bands. They still have a 12-panel construction that's built with the high compression and low weight of Italian Lycra, so they add minimal mass to your ride while helping to stabilize muscles and reduce the gradual accumulation of fatigue caused by muscle oscillation and road noise. They're just not ideal for cycling in low-light situations. This isn't a common issue for most cyclists, but if your rides routinely overlap with the sunrise or sunset, then you might consider the Leggero SL, instead.
The shorts are finished with lightweight mesh bibs and the D4 EVO chamois from Elastic Interface Technology. The chamois' topography describes a variable landscape of foam padding that nurses you through countless hours in the saddle. It's clothed in a soft microfiber that presents a gentle face to your skin while you throw some decidedly un-gentle watts into the pedals.
- Bib shorts designed for intense rides in warm weather
- Schoeller Coldblack reduces heat buildup from sunlight
- Anatomic DV EVO chamois ensures ride-long comfort and support
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafe-induced discomfort
- Power grip compression leg bands keep hems in place