Pushing the limits.
Paying homage to the grueling efforts of racing teams competing in the iconic 24-hour auto race, the Capo Men's Le Mans Bib Short provides targeted support and stabilization for hard-working muscle groups pushing out watts like an Italian race car revving to a stratospheric 8,500 rpm. Schoeller Evo+ Lycra SPF is solely responsible for this muscle support, thanks to its high-gauge Lycra, which hugs key muscle groups with compression, but doesn't restrict your ability to pedal swiftly down the road. Another benefit to this fabric lies in its UV-blocking prowess, thereby ensuring you're adequately covered while spending long hours outdoors.
Looking to the uppers of this supportive bib short, Capo employs breathable mesh bibs with all-way stretch that conforms brilliantly to your shoulders without unnecessary pinching. Not only does this mean you'll remain comfortable while grinding it out across long distances, but you'll also stay pleasantly cool underneath your cycling jersey, as the mesh bibs won't wreak havoc on your body's ability to regulate its own temperature.
Realizing a bib short is only as good as its chamois, the savvy designers at Capo employ their D4 Evo chamois to lessen fatigue resulting from incoming vibration and saddle pressure. This multi-density elastic foam pad soaks up incoming vibration while you're moving across broken pavement in the city and pushing across long distances in the countryside. It's finished with an anti-odor surface for lasting freshness, even when you're sweating profusely.
- Endurance-inspired bibs pay homage to the 24hr auto race
- Schoeller Evo+ Lycra SPF for targeted support, UV protection
- Mesh bibs with all-way stretch that conforms without pinching
- D4 Evo chamois of multi-density elastic foam for plush support
- Power Grip compressive leg bands aide in blood flow
- Reflective inserts pop while cycling in low light
- Capo apparel is designed in California, made in Italy