Cut through the mundane.
Take a radical departure from ordinary cycling apparel with the stunning Italian design of the Capo Men's Fresco SL Bib Short. This special-edition bib short commemorates the prestigious Tour of California, which stretches from the sun-drenched shores of San Diego to the rolling vineyards of Santa Rosa. The 12-panel design conforms to your body without restricting movement on spirited climbs or causing irritation when you're sprinting, making it well suited for long-distance jaunts and high-cadence efforts.
Schoeller Evo+ Lycra SPF fabric provides a high degree of compression for enhanced blood circulation to hard-working muscles. This fabric easily stretches for uninhibited pedaling, so you never have to hold back on spirited club rides or weekend races. UV protection prevents scorching rays from penetrating through the fabric and burning your skin, especially when you're riding along sunny coastal byways and exposed stretches at high altitudes. Stretch mesh bibs bolster the short while maintaining breathability and body-conforming stretch.
360-degree Luminescence compression leg bands prevent the bottoms from riding up with a subtle silicone grip. Their highly reflective appearance pops brilliantly when you're riding long after the sun crests below the horizon. And to blissfully conform to your body, the Anatomic CS EIT chamois encompasses multi-density elastic foam that dissipates jarring road vibration from causing fatigue. This premium chamois has a soft, antibacterial microfiber surface that prevents odor buildup while keeping you comfortable mile after mile.
- Cycling bib short celebrates the Tour of California
- Schoeller Evo+ Lycra SPF for compressive stretch and UV protection
- Anatomic CS EIT chamois fends off fatigue on long-distance rides
- Compressive leg bands retain a secure fit and luminescence
- Vibrant stripes and bright colors pop on the road
- Capo emphasizes Italian quality and premium style
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Leg Grippers Chafe HORRIBLY
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
The shorts are great except for 1 deal-breaking issue. The edge of the silicone leg grippers chafe miserably, making my legs raw and burning for days. I even attempted to use a box cutter and metal ruler to trim them to soften the manufactured edge, but no luck. It appears that the combination of the silicone, short material and cutting process creates a sharp edge that digs in. Fatal flaw that needs remedied right away.
Leg elastic chafes alot
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I am 5'10" 180pounds, this bib short fits me perfectly in size large, I like the chamois and the bib fabric, but the cheap feeling leg elastic chafes my legs terribly, it seems to grab my leg hairs and pull, and the seams also rub the back of my legs. I am going to try to stretch them out by pulling them over a bowling ball to see if I can salvage them