Fit for the rest of us.
Capo knows that not all of us are built like the skeletal climbers who tend to feature at the pointy end of the GC in grand tours, and gives the Men's Corsa SL Jersey a roomier fit to better suit the rest of the cycling population. It's still designed to be a race-worthy fit, it's just a race-worthy fit designed for those of us who don't look like one of the Schleck brothers at a medical check in early July.
That close-yet-forgiving fit comes courtesy of a soft, micro knit material designed for speedy moisture transfer and airflow worthy of epic mid-summer adventuring. Mesh panel further boost breathability, while reflective elements at the pockets and arm cuffs help maintain visibility when the roads call you to push the limits of daylight hours.
- A cycling jersey designed for comfort
- Lightweight fabrics wick moisture and dry quickly
- Relaxed fit balances race-ready lines with long-ride comfort
- Ample pocket space to stow a wind vest and other ride essentials
- Reflective details increase visibility to others
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.