Hellbent on sealing the deal.
If you're tired of bearings with weak seals blowing up after a few rainy rides, or getting caked with dirt until they don't spin without a painful creak, then its due time to replace your headsets beat up old bearings with the Cane Creek Hellbender Headset Bearing. This burly cartridge bearing houses all of its stainless steel ball-bearings inside of a fully-sealed case, skipping webbing and casing that we see in over bearings, instead featuring complete contact all the way around. This makes for a superior seal to the elements, and longer lasting smoothness. While the Hellbender was designed for Cane Creek's new SlamSet headset, which lacks as many seals as other headsets, it is completely retrofit-able to Cane Creek's 40 series, 110, Air and Angleset headsets.
- Cane Creek's most sealed bearing for extreme conditions
- Fully encased ball bearings skip casing for full contact
- Stainless steel construction is durable and smooth
- Completely sealed to prevent contamination, rust, and damage
- Designed for SlamSet but retro-fittable to many other Cane Creek headsets