Why We Like The Hellbender 70 BSA30 Bottom Bracket
The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 BSA30 Bottom Bracket is a foolproof bottom bracket with a nearly waterproof seal for all the muddy and dusty rides we get into. This bottom bracket is made with advanced seals from Cane Creek to ensure we can ride longer without worry on the same bottom bracket. The outer shell is made of CNC'd aluminum which gives it a stylish finish to match our 'special to us' rigs.
- Strong aluminum BB with upgraded bearings and seals
- Aluminum material is strong without the added weight penalty
- Stainless steel bearings promise thousands of miles of riding
- Hellbender tolerances mean a better and tighter seal fitment
- Fits 30mm spindles into English threaded bottom brackets
- Item #CNE1WUQ
- [cups] 6061 T6 aluminum, [bearings] 440c stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- 68mm, 73mm
- Spindle Type
- 2 cups and bearings, 2 spacers, 1 dust sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 3.2oz (92g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.