Why We Like The eeSILK Alloy Seatpost
When we’re riding gravel or just looking for a bit of relief on winter-abused roads, the eeSILK Alloy Seatpost from CaneCreek provides just enough suspension to keep us pedaling comfortably. Armed with 20mm of elastomer suspension, the seat post soaks up some of the chunder we find on our gravel rides without a harsh weight penalty. Whether we’re 140 miles into Latoja, or on hour 16 of our training week, this seatpost eats up plenty of vibrations for sweet relief during those long miles.
- Elastomer equipped seatpost soaks up vibrations
- Tunable elastomer can be swapped for different rider weight
- 20mm of suspension minimally affects pedaling efficiency
- Works with any standard saddle and common seapost sizes
- Item #CNE1WU8
- 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- elastomer maintainance tool
- Claimed Weight
- 12.2oz (345g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.