40-Series Zero Stack Tapered Headset
Appreciating the style of a Cane Creek headset isn’t difficult as the North Carolina company impresses with consistent graphics and a polish that adds class to any ride in your stable. The 40-series Zero Stack Tapered Headset is no different. Cane Creek machines from the 40-Series from 6061 T-6 Aluminum to reduce weight, making it lighter than the 110-Series, and is now with zinc-coating for added resistance to corrosion, which if you live near the ocean or like to get your daily dirt sessions, you’ll know is very appreciated. Low friction face seals on the steel crown races and an innovative Clip-Seal, which “seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring” to control the number of pieces in the total headset.
- Lightweight aluminum headset for smooth and efficient riding
- Zinc-coated for corrosion resistance
- Zero stack height for 8 or 15mm top and 4mm bottom
- Clip Seal design for reducing loose parts
- Interlock spacer compatible
- Durable covers and crown races for longevity