Precise shifts for the disc-equipped.
You're probably well aware that Campagnolo designs their Super Record group to the specifications of the most discerning riders in the world. Harnessing this attention to detail for the disc-equipped crowd of professional cyclists, the Super Record 11 Rear Derailleur accommodates the slightly longer throws of your rear derailleur paired with a disc-specific wheelset. This disc-friendly redesign comes by no accident, accompanying the launch of Campagnolo's Ergopower H11 Disc Brakes.
Besides its disc-friendly redesign, this Super Record 11 Rear Derailleur retains the same design as the previous Super Record, meaning you'll reap the benefits of a carbon fiber parallelogram and cage, alongside titanium hardware for maximum weight savings without sacrificing one bit of strength. The polymer body is highly resistant to damage in the event of a crash while remaining impressively lightweight. Ceramic ball bearings drastically reduce friction for the smoothest possible shifts throughout the entire gear range. As if that's not enough, Campy's Ultra-Shift geometry ensures buttery-smooth shifts by lessening friction when you're shifting into gears under heavy loads.
- Optimized for the longer throws of disc-specific wheelsets
- Ideally pairs with Campagnolo Ergopower H11 disc brakes
- The lightest mechanical rear derailleur in Campy's line
- Ultra-Shift geometry reduces friction for smoother shifts
- Technopolymer body dramatically increases strength-to-weight
- Carbon fiber cage plate and parallelogram keep it lightweight
- Titanium hardware shaves weight over Record rear derailleur