Record 11 EPS Front Derailleur
If your rides typically involve terrain of lush rolling hillsides and sweeping descents, chances are you’ll be putting your front derailleur through the paces, bringing any weakness in shifting to the fore. The Campagnolo Record 11 EPS Front Derailleur keeps you focused on enjoying the ride and makes easy work of what is heavy lifting for weaker component groups.
As you shift the EPS system, the powerful combination of the gear motor and electronic actuator perfectly center the derailleur on the chain while also talking to your rear derailleur to adjust the alignment to avoid chain rub. This not only keeps you enjoying the sound of your tires speeding along but also keeps your shifts quieter in race situations. Should you get caught out in a bit of rain on the adventure, the IP67 compliant quality of the Record 11 EPS keeps out water and dust that wreak havoc with other systems, and the technopolymer-carbon body keeps vibrations to a minimum for precision shifting even on chattery chip seal.
- A powerful electronic front derailleur for accurate front shifting
- Adjusts with your rear derailleur position to avoid chain rub
- IP67 rated to keeps water and dust at bay
- The advanced technopolymer-carbon body keeps things light and durable
- Braze-on design also works with clamp adaptors