Chorus 11 EPS Front Derailleur
In order to bring its venerable EPS electronic drivetrains to a more friendly price point, Campagnolo could have swapped out the high-capacity motors that drive the derailleurs for lesser, weaker systems, while still using carbon fiber and titanium pieces to make sure it looked great. Not happy to compromise function, Campy chose instead to simply simplify form, keeping the same derailleur motors as those used in the more expensive Record 11 EPS and Super Record 11 EPS derailleurs. The bottom line: The Campagnolo Chorus 11 EPS Front Derailleur is slightly heavier than more expensive EPS front derailleurs because you'll find some aluminum pieces in place of fancier materials, but the performance will be otherwise identical.
- Campy Chorus EPS front derailleur for electronic 11-speed
- Alloy construction keeps weight low and shifts crisply
- Braze-on style with clamps sold separately
- The high-torque motor is the same as Record and Super Record
- More economical materials drop the cost but not the performance
- Item #CPG000Z
- Campagnolo 11-speed EPS
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.