A hydration vest built for the big one.
The Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc marathon consists of 103 miles with an elevation gain of 30,000 feet, and the CamelBak Ultra 10 Hydration Vest outlasts it all. Designed specifically to meet the UTMB's extensive gear list, the Ultra 10 has more than enough room for food, water bottles, ultralight rain gear, layers, pants, survival blankets, trekking poles, a headlamp, phone, compass, and hat. The cargo compartment expands so you can fit more items beyond the UTMB's list. CamelBak included a new 2L Crux reservoir that allows you to drink more water per sip, has a valve switch that prevents spillage, and includes a Magnetic Tube Trap that keeps the valve within easy reach at all times.
- Streamlined hydration and storage for ultra-runners
- Low-profile and lightweight design for maximum efficiency
- Crux lumbar reservoir allows 20% more water per sip
- 3D Vent mesh allows multi-directional airflow to keep you cool
- Dual sternum straps for secure, stable fit
- Stretch overflow pocket keeps rain shell within easy reach
- Reflective panels enhances low-light visibility
- Front storage pockets keep fuel and gear close