Item # CAM008K
CamelBak T.O.R.O. Protector 14L Pack $179.95
Softens the blow of trail mishaps.
Letting it rip on technical trails sure is fun—until you catch too much air, only to fly over the bars and smack the ground with a resounding thud. Reinforce the sensitive regions of your back from nasty spills and trail mishaps with the CE Level II back protector of the CamelBak T.O.R.O. Protector 14L Pack. This low-profile back protector is integrated directly into the back panel, conforming to your every move with its flexible, ventilated foam. It only makes its presence know by absorbing crushing impacts when you fly off your bike and land in the bushes or smack a branch along the way.
It comes with a 3-liter Crux Reservoir, which gives you plenty of water for longer rides spanning over twenty miles and sweltering-hot conditions where dehydration is usually inevitable. Plenty of organization inside the main compartment and front-panel pocket allows you to store all your energy bars, smartphone/electronic gadgets, essential repair tools, and spare tubes. Ventilated shoulder straps provide a snug fit with dual sternum straps and a buckled hip belt for even greater security on your bike. Additionally, you'll find external carry options for your trail helmet and body armor, such as knee and elbow pads.
- Low-profile protective pack with hydration for longer rides
- CE Level II protector at center-back disperses heavy blows
- 3L Crux Reservoir keeps you hydrated on epic trail outings
- Zippered main compartment with organizer for gadgets and snacks
- Front pocket organizes all your repair tools and spare tubes
- Ventilated shoulder and dual sternum straps for a secure fit
- Buckled hip belt helps to distribute heavy loads
- External helmet and armor carry for long climbs
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead