Let the sun shine on.
The longest days of summer may bless us with sun-kissed cheeks and daylight well into the evening for incredible all-day adventures, but they also happen to come along with a pretty hefty dose of heat. The CamelBak Women's LR 10L Backpack is the ideal weapon against the heat, loading you with a full three-liters of lumbar-located thirst quenching goodness, while maximizing air flow to keep you cool when summer's heat is oppressive. The low center of gravity of the Solstice makes it ideal for reducing the swaying and sloshing feel of larger packs, keeping you balanced and comfortable when you're blasting berms and cooking it into rock gardens.
Featuring CamelBak's newest Crux Lumbar reservoir system, the pack allows you to disconnect the hose without the bladder spilling out with liquid. HydroGuard antimicrobial prevents funky build-up, especially if there's residual moisture left in the bladder. You'll find a handy tool-roll for performing essential trailside repairs. Helmet and armor attachment comes in handy when you're cranking up long access roads where a helmet only serves to overheat your noggin, and an XV back panel keeps you breathing with ventilated foam when you're begging Mother Nature to drop the mercury a few degrees.
- A low-slung pack for blasting berms on the longest days
- Lumbar located reservoir stays fresh with antimicrobial tech
- Big Bite valve allows easy sipping
- Ventilated back panel reduces perspiration built-up
- Female-specific fit with its s-shaped mesh straps
- Included tool-roll for making trailside repairs
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and phones
- Helmet hooks and soft armor attachment straps