Ready to ride on the longest days.
Optimized for trail riding under the blistering sun and longer daylight of summertime, the CamelBak Women's Solstice 10 LR Hydration Backpack keeps a low center of gravity while maximizing air flow in sweltering conditions. The low-profile fit reduces the sloshing and swaying of bulkier hydration packs, allowing you to stay balanced while you're ripping around corners, plunging into rock gardens, and flowing along singletrack. The XV back panel actively breathes with its ventilated foam, preventing you from becoming a sweaty mess when the temperature skyrockets.
It features CamelBak's newest Quick Link system, which allows you to disconnect the hose without the bladder spilling out with liquid. HydroGuard antimicrobial prevents funky build-up, especially if there's residual moisture left in the bladder. You'll find a handy tool-roll for performing essential trailside repairs. Helmet and armor attachment comes in handy when you're cranking up long access roads where a helmet only serves to overheat your noggin.
- Stay balanced on your bike with this low-slung pack
- 3-liter hydration reservoir with antimicrobial treatment
- Big Bite valve allows easy sipping
- Ventilated back panel reduces perspiration built-up
- Female-specific fit with its s-shaped mesh straps
- Included tool-roll for making trailside repairs
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and phones
- Helmet hooks and soft armor attachment straps