Built for all-day adventures.
From all-day treks through redwood forests to dawn-til-dusk hikes up bald mountain, the Camelbak Women's Sequoia 18 Hydration Backpack keeps you hydrated during day-long adventures. The included three-liter reservoir holds enough water for a day's worth of journeying, and there's still enough room left over for an extra layer, lunch, first aid kit, headlamp, and any other gear you might need throughout the day.
The women-specific S-curved independent suspension system, Slider sternum strap, and load-bearing waist belt ensure comfortable carrying throughout the day, and the ventilated Alpine NV back panel promotes breathability to keep your back from getting soaked with sweat. The Quick Link system allows for easy water tube access and storage so you can easily take sips on the go. A four-point compression system helps you manage your load, and multiple pockets keep you organized on the trail.
- A women-specific pack ready for day hikes and bagging peaks
- Updated reservoir delivers 20% more water with each sip
- Pack capacity suitable for done-in-a-day adventures
- NV back panel has a breathable upper and stable lower
- Trekking pole and tool attachments