Hooked on hiking.
It's hard to introduce your munchkin to the great outdoors when they're ill-prepared for oncoming weather, not properly hydrated, or throwing hunger-induced fits. The CamelBak Kids' Scout Hydration Backpack prepares them for the bumps, twists, and turns of your favorite hiking trails and wilderness areas with its roomy storage and 1.5-liter hydration reservoir. The included reservoir is easy to use, with an on/off valve preventing liquids from spilling along the way.
Just what they need for hitting the trail for hours, the Scout Hydration Backpack features a roomy main compartment for throwing an extra fleece sweater or waterproof shell, in case the weather takes a rapid change for the worse. There's a clear front window, allowing curious kids the opportunity to view their collection of pine cones and cool rocks found along the trail.
- Roomy storage and hydration for budding explorers
- Optimally sized for kids five to ten years old
- 1.5-liter reservoir keeps them hydrated for hours
- Mesh-lined straps and back panel reduce sweat build-up
- Main compartment is large enough for a jacket or extra layer
- Window panel for viewing their collection of trail artifacts
- Mesh pockets along sides for water bottles and snacks