Item # CAM007K
CamelBak Octane XCT 7L Backpack $84.95
Miles To Go.
From flat paved roads to steep singletrack trails, push yourself farther with the CamelBak Octane XCT Hydration Backpack. The middle of CamelBak's three-part Octane series, the XCT is built around the 2-liter Crux reservoir to deliver essential hydration with each sip from the convenient valve. The pack's unique body-hugging design helps reduce jostling as you move, while the load-bearing hipbelt keeps gels and energy close at hand to keep your body functioning at peak performance whether you're training for a marathon or just enjoying an afternoon on the trail.
- Run farther with this lightweight hydration pack
- Includes 2-liter Crux reservoir for quick hydration
- Padded back panel with air channel for increased ventilation
- Hipbelt with dual pockets for energy gels and snacks
- Front pocket keeps small items secure
- Reflective detailing increases visibility
View more Hydration Packs - Small
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used this for the Wasatch Back Ragnar this summer, this pack was fantastic! It's highly adjustable and doesn't bounce around a lot when you're running. But be mindful of weight, 2L of water, plus a jacket could make this bag weigh about 4-5 lbs, which can eventually feel like a lot on hard trails. This pack really came in handy when I had a 9 mile uphill leg in 90 degree heat. I was really lucky to have this pack during that leg of the Ragnar. If you're a runner, cycler, or day hiker, look no further, this is a great pack. Your search is over.