Why We Like The Mule 12L Backpack
Whether we're making moves on the White Rim Trail here in Utah or navigating through the tight trees of the PNW, the Mule 12L Backpack from Camelbak keeps us prepared for everything on our biking expedition. It's spacious without being bulky, and it features enough room for snacks, 3 liters of water, and that day's gear.
- Carry everything desired for a biking quest with this technical daypack
- 3L Crux reservoir with magnetic tube trap for hydration
- Air channel back panel keeps us from feeling bogged down on climbs
- Removable webbing belt for stability as needed
- Helmet-compatible hooks secure our protection
- Front stash pocket lets us shed layers as needed
- Item #CAMQ35D
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 210D Cordura
- [cargo] 9L (540cu in), [reservoir] 3L (183cu in)
- adjustable straps
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 3L Crux
- 2 side, 1 front, 1 top
- Helmet Carry
- side straps
- 19.2 x 10.6 x 2.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.2oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help