Light and compact for everyday rides.
Heading out on a quick after-work ride or catching some laps during your lunch break? Stay hydrated without overdoing it with the Camelbak Women's Magic Hydration Backpack. The two-liter Crux reservoir is plenty to keep you hydrated for a couple hours of hard riding, and it has a lightweight, compact design that won't weight you down or wear you out.
A women-specific fit ensures ergonomic comfort, and the Air Director back panel cushions and promotes airflow to keep you cool and comfy. The Crux reservoir includes a lightweight, quick-seal cap, folding arms on the port to aid drying, and baffles in the body that allow the reservoir to maintain a low profile. The Quicklink system in the reservoir allows you to quickly snap off the tube for cleaning and easily attach accessories like filters, flow meters, and insulated tubes. Front accessory pockets give you room to stash your keys, phone, sunglasses, and other small items, and the removable waist belt prevents the pack from swinging around and throwing you off-balance when you're riding through rough terrain.
- A streamlined pack ideal for long mountain bike rides
- Women-specific fit with ventilated back panel to keep back cool
- 2-liter hydration reservoir increases water deliver by 20 percent
- Front pocket keeps tools, spare tubes, and food secure
- External hooks stow helmet when you're not riding
- Front stretch sleeve for stashing a light rain jacket
- Reflective details promote visibility at dusk