Bomber biking protection.
CamelBak equipped the Kudu 18 Hydration Pack with an Impact Protector to help absorb impacts while enduro racing. Unlike most back protectors, the Kudu's removable Impact Protector withstands multiple impacts so you don't have to replace it after the first fall. The Kudu is also outfitted with a padded back panel and mesh inserts for ventilation and comfort, while the shoulder straps and load-bearing waist belt help keep the pack secure as you navigate tricky and varied terrain.
CamelBak included a 3-liter hydration reservoir that provides 20% more water per sip and a Quicklink system for fast and easy hydration as you meander through tight trails and formidable obstacles alike. The backpack features a full-face helmet carry option, an integrated rain cover, and a removable organizer roll with pockets designed specifically for your bike tools.
- A tough backpack built for enduro racing
- Removable Impact Protector accommodates any type of ride
- Padded back panel and mesh inserts assure comfort
- Load-bearing waist belt helps stabilize your load
- Included reservoir ensures you stay hydrated
- Multiple pockets keep tools and parts organized
- Helmet carrying sleeve stows a full-face helmet