CamelBak's burliest for bikers.
An Impact Protector helps CamelBak's Kudu 12 Hydration Pack absorb 94% of the impact from those mountain bike tumbles. Unlike most back protectors, the removable Impact Protector withstands multiple impacts so you don't have to replace it after the first fall. The Kudu also features breathable 3D mesh for ride-long comfort, yoked shoulder straps, and a load-bearing waist belt to keep the pack in place.
CamelBak included a 3-liter reservoir with a PureFlow tube, Big Bite valve, and Quick Link system for easy cleaning. The backpack features a half-shell helmet carry for when you need to don a full-face melon protector, an integrated rain cover, and a removable organizer roll with pockets designed specifically for your bike tools. There are compression straps to secure your gear when you're cruising through trees.
- A burly backpack with hydration reservoir for mountain biking
- Integrated rain cover safeguards tools and gear
- 3-liter reservoir ensures you stay well-hydrated
- Half-shell or full-face helmet carry for convenience
- Bike tool roll helps you stay organized
- Waist belt maintains load and disperses weight