It's got your back, quite literally.
Realizing that downhill shuttle runs and enduro courses are increasingly technical and dangerous, CamelBak developed the K.U.D.U. Protector 20L Pack with a full-length back protector boasting CE Level II protection. This full-length back protector gives you peace of mind in the event of a nasty crash, seeing it's comprised of six different layers of energy-absorbing foam that's good for multiple crashes. This protective foam is perforated to increase ventilation, so you don't sweat to death on long rides with thousands of feet of climbing.
As the largest pack in the K.U.D.U. Protector series, the 20L version is ideal for the weekend warrior hitting lift-accessed trails, the all-mountain rider doing shuttles multiple times a week, and the enduro racer hauling their own gear across staged races. One of the coolest features with this pack lies in the ability to zip-off the back protector for a low-profile option on shorter rides that don't require lots of gear and water. This zip-off protector has elasticized stretch pockets that'll store the bag's included tool roll and 16-ounce water bottle.
It comes with CamelBak's Crux 3-liter reservoir, which provides plenty of water for longer rides where there's nowhere to refill on water. Besides keeping you protected and hydrated, you'll find ample organization for all your food, tools, and riding accessories with seven total pockets and a front organizer with tool roll inside. Other nifty features include an integrated rain cover, full face helmet and body armor carry, plus load-bearing hip and sternum straps.
- 20L hydration pack for downhill shuttles, enduro racing
- CE Certified Level II back protector disperses crashes
- Protector is ventilated and covers the entire back area
- Zip-off cargo pack with back protector for shorter rides
- 17L gear storage with 7 total pockets for plentiful storage
- Front organizer with tool roll for making trailside repairs
- 3L Crux reservoir included for hydration on longer rides
- Integrated rain cover, full face helmet and armor carry