Optimized for trail runners and hikers, the CamelBak FlashFlo LR Hydration provides a couple hours worth of hands-free hydration in a low-slung lumber pack. It's a great way to save weight on the trail, especially if you're used to lugging around bulky hydration packs. Velvetex lining along the hip belt prevents chafing, complete with ventilated dimples for airy-cool comfort in sweltering summer conditions.
The 1.5-liter Crux reservoir is optimized for runners and swift-moving hikers, sitting low and wrapping around your hips without the sloshing of a traditional reservoir. The drinking tube's convenient on/off switch and big bite valve allow for convenient on-the-go hydration.
- Low-slung lumbar pack for running and hiking
- 1.5-liter reservoir for hands-free hydration
- Reservoir wraps around your hips to reduce sloshing
- Convenient on/off switch with Big Bite drinking valve
- Zippered pockets secure all your trail necessities
- Velvetex-lined hip belt for smooth-wearing support