Why We Like The Enduro MK3 Stem
A wise man once said 'you don't know what you're capable of if you don't try', and Burgtec must have met that old man before they developed the Enduro MK3 Stem. Favoring substance over style, the UK-based band of enthusiasts realized that in order to build components with extra rigidity, they'd have to make use of forging techniques — a foreign undertaking — to achieve a more intricate shape. Despite the unfamiliar approach, the MK3 stem was unveiled as a major success, with superior strength, fatigue, and impact resistance for demanding enduro events. The alloy construction is supported by stainless steel hardware, and Burgtec was so confident in their design that they made the MK3 in a range of spirited colors.
- A rigid and redesigned stem inspires off-road confidence
- Forged alloy construction is light, stuff, and impact resistant
- Increased clamping surface supports reliable control
- 31.8mm and 35mm clamp for bigger bars and greater command
- Stainless steel hardware resists rust in grimy conditions
- Anodized in vibrant colors to amplify your ride
- Item #BGP000I
- [stem, faceplate] forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, [hardware] stainless steel
- 35, 42.5, 50mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [35mm] 4.9oz (138g), [42.5mm] 5.4oz (152g), [50mm] 5.6oz (160g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.