Rider 450E GPS
Designed for mountain bikers who want more than just a fun ride, the Bryton Rider 450E GPS gives you the capability to track your stats as you train and helps you find your way. With the Full Global Navigation Satelite System, you'll enjoy precis positioning and a fast GPS fix at the beginning of your ride. On top of all the Rider 419 features, the 450 comes preloaded with OpenStreetMap which provides real-time location information as you find your way to or through the trail. ESS support lets you glance at your Rider instead of your cassette to see information like gear ratio and combination for electronic shifting systems as well as important planning info like battery life.
The Rider is compatible with ANT+ and BLE heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors, and power meters, so you can customize your system however you like. This computer supports up to 78 functions, and displays 8 windows of data per page so you can quickly check your progress while you pedal. It syncs without a wired connection, so you can use the data on Strava, TrainingPeaks and Selfloops, and your phone can even forward text, call, and email notifications to the Rider so you stay up to date in the saddle.
- GPS computer designed for mountain bikers
- Supports 78 functions for one-unit convenience
- Displays 8 windows of customizable data per page
- Full Global Navigation Satelite System offers precise positioning
- Compatible with ANT+ and BLE sensors
- Can automatically sync with Strava, TrainingPeaks, and Selfloops
- Notifies you of cell phone notifications on-the-go
- Up to 35 hours of battery life