Laughs in the face of rain.
Don't let a little rain, sleet, or snow sideline your two-wheeled ambitions, at least not when you're rocking the C17 Carved All Weather Saddle by Brooks England. This all-weather saddle is ready for hard miles in nasty weather, regardless if you're commuting through the cold rain of autumn or facing down the barrel of afternoon thunderstorms in late-spring. This particular saddle is a bit wider than what you'd normally find on the C15 Carved All Weather Saddle, meaning it's tailored to larger riders desiring a bit more stability and support. Also, it has a center cutout that provides pressure relief and imparts flexibility for additional comfort over the standard C17 All Weather Saddle.
This saddle is crafted with natural rubber top that feel broken in from the moment you first swing a leg over your frame and sit onto this saddle to the last mile of an arduous training ride spanning fifty miles or more. Not only does this natural rubber top provide that broken-in feel immediately, but it's also a bit more flexible, as to ensure the saddle conforms to your underside without creating uncomfortable pressure points. The entire thing is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle with center cutout and wider shape
- Center cutout provides pressure relief and imparts flex
- Nylon cover is impervious to heavy rain, sleet, and snow
- Natural rubber top doesn't require a break-in period
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship