Why We Like The C17 All Weather Saddle
Despite facing weeks of rainy weather every spring, you're one of the dedicated few still commuting to work and logging base miles for the upcoming cycling season. Your saddle of choice is the C17 All Weather Saddle by Brooks England, seeing it's impervious to the heaviest of rain storms with its weatherproof nylon cover. Compared to its smaller C15 All Weather sibling, the C17 All Weather Saddle is 23 millimeters wider, meaning it provides a bit more support for larger cyclists out there.
This saddle is crafted in Italy with a waterproof nylon cover that's extremely durable from the harsh rigors of commuting to work and training in nasty weather. It features a natural rubber top that feels broken in from the minute you throw a leg over your bike to the very last mile of your ride, as well as exhibiting a bit of flex for enhanced comfort. The entire saddle is updated with a fiberglass-reinforced back plate with loops for your saddle bags, rear-facing lights, and other cycling accessories.
- Weatherproof saddle with a wider shape for large cyclists
- Nylon cover is impervious to heavy rain, sleet, and snow
- Natural rubber top for a broken-in feel immediately
- Fiberglass-reinforced back plate adds durability
- Rear loops for attaching a saddle bag or rear light
- Made in Italy with premium craftsmanship and materials