Brooks hasn’t changed this saddle in 100 years for a reason.
Treat your hind-quarters to the posterior-pleasing handcrafted Brooks B17 Special Saddle. With more heritage than a museum of natural history packed into every hand-hammered copper rivet, the B17 Special Saddle’s not only easy on the eyes, it quickly molds itself into the ultimate rear-supporting saddle for touring, racing, and getting around town. It uses supple leather that molds to you with time, and may require some breaking in, but once it's softened it treats your sit bones to a hammock of comfort on short sprints and long journeys alike, reducing the need for ultra-padded chamois to cushion you.
- A heritage packed saddle with classy copper accents
- Supple leather breaks in for pure comfort
- Copper-plated steel rails are sturdy and reliable
- Stunning aesthetics are timeless on your steed
- Center vents allow sweat to escape, cool air in
- Classic saddle profile has been coveted for 100+ years
- Register your saddle with Brooks to extend warranty to 10-years