Join the herd.
Brooks just might be the brand with the most devoted following of singletrack pounders out there. Not buying it? Spend a little time at a trailhead, and you're likely to find at least one person explaining exactly why they keep coming back to the Cascadias year after year. Of course, the adoration isn't baseless. In the case of the Cascadia 11 GTX Men's Running Shoe, you may even find yourself explaining to a stranger during your post-run stretching routine about why this sturdy, supportive shoe is the best you've ever tried. Don't say you weren't warned.
Those scores of loyal fans aren't won over by reputation alone, of course. Brooks starts with a platform of plush but responsive foam that features four pivot points to keep you aligned, rather than fighting, as you navigate high-steps, loose rock gardens, and slick scree. The support is nice on a quick after-work run, but it's paramount on longer, all-day adventures—especially when you're fighting through snow, and the moderator drop means the shoes are comfortably stable for most runners.
A beefy, lugged outsole hangs on tight when you're working to stay on your feet, and a ballistic rock shield keeps unexpected sharp jabs to a minimum. Along the upper, Brooks continues to innovate with the times, offering a full Gore-Tex construction that keeps bulk to a minimum. The seamless fabric provides full protection from rain, snow, and mud, while still allowing your feet to breathe and your metatarsals to expand.
- Log winter trail miles with this supportive, waterproof shoe
- Moderate drop accommodates most runners' gaits
- Gore-Tex protection keep you dry in cold, wet conditions
- Sturdy platform helps stabilize your feet on uneven trails
- Lightweight, seamless uppers accommodate range of foot shapes
- Rock plate protects your feet on sharp sections of trail
- Lugged outsole provides consistent grip in slick spots
View more Men's Trail Running Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||US KID||EU||UK Men||UK Women||CM|