HEX Lab Chain
The Box Components HEX Lab Chain is a race grade 11-speed chain designed to work with Box's 11-speed drivetrains as well as their 7-speed DH drivetrain. The stout inner and outer plates are made of heat-treated alloy steel to boost durability and shifting performance, and are paired with hollow pins to help keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. The HEX Lab Chain is finished with Box's proprietary Carbo-Nitride (TiCN) coating that serves to increase hardness, reduce friction, resist corrosion, and is the reason for the brilliant amber color.
- Works with Box's 11-speed drivetrains and 7-speed DH drivetrain
- Solid inner and outer plates boost durability and improve shifting
- Carbo-nitride coating increases hardness while reducing friction
- Quick-link makes installation and removal a breeze
- Comes with 116 links, plenty for your 1x mountain drivetrain