Box One Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter
Box Components' One Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter is designed to pair with its 11-speed mountain bike rear derailleurs and it has some refined ergonomics with its dedicated thumb and index finger controls. Its twin lever design separates itself from the other brand's offerings and we feel like it should help prevent misshifts for smooth and precise gear changes throughout the range of the cassette. One thing that differentiates itself from the Box One Lever is its ability to downshift one additional gear for a total of five gears at a time for quickly grabbing cogs when you need to the most.
Another area where it differs from the One is in its 6061-T6 aluminum and carbon fiber/nylon composite construction and aluminum machined clamp and cast lever helping to drop some grams but not the durability. The One Twin Lever 11-Speed Shifter includes a smooth stainless steel cable letting you get it installed with ease and ready to slay the trails.
- Box's 11-speed mountain shifter with impressive ergonomics
- Aluminum and carbon construction keeps the weight low
- Ability to upshift up to 5 cogs at a time for climbing
- Includes stainless steel cable for an easy install
- Machined clamp and cast lever looks trick and drops grams