The right start.
Everyone's told you it's worth investing in a wetsuit for tri season, and after pushing through your first race without one, you're starting to believe them. Improve your buoyancy and slice a few seconds off your swim time this season without draining your upgrade fund with the Blueseventy Sprint Fullsuit. As an entry-level suit, the Sprint makes slight sacrifices on flexibility and construction compared to its pricier siblings, but it still provides marked improvements to body positioning in the water compared to a race suit alone.
By using a 3-4-4 design, Blueseventy uses thicker material around your hips to lift your lower body as you swim, helping you move more efficiently through the water and save energy. New for this year, Blueseventy improved flexibility in the upper portion of the suit with oversized arm gussets in a jersey material. It also uses the same 1.5mm thick neoprene along the arms as it does in its higher-end wetsuits to preserve your shoulder mobility on each stroke, helping you avoid feeling restricted when you're fighting for position in the full-sleeve design.
- Improve your swim leg by investing in a wetsuit this year
- Entry-level suit improves buoyancy and body position
- Yamamoto neoprene lifts your hips to improve efficiency
- Thin, flexible upper body moves with you as you pull
- Super Composite Skin coating improves glide in the water
- Low collar design reduces likelihood of chafing
- Full zipper and lanyard speed up transition time