Why We Like The Reaction Full Wetsuit
Speedy swimming is about more than just being strong and fit. Body position and buoyancy both play a big role in helping us get through open water and to T1 as quickly as possible, and Blueseventy engineered the Reaction Wetsuit to address both for more efficient swimming. Flexibility makes for a less restricting fit when we're in the water, while Yamamoto 39-cell neoprene in varying thicknesses gives us more buoyancy where we need it, without weighing us down in places we don't.
- Swim for a PR in this flexible, tri-specific wetsuit
- 4-5-4 design puts you in an ideal swim position
- VO2 chest panels stretch to accommodate hard breathing
- Flexible knee panels won't restrict as you run to T1
- Updated jersey liner is more flexible than ever
- Aquaseal arm cuffs prevent flushing
- Full-length zipper pull for easy removable in T1
- Flexible legs can be cut up to 6cm for the right fit
- Item #BLS001J
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene
- Water Temp
- down to 55F
- [chest and legs] 4mm, [core, hips, torso] 5mm, [lower legs, sides, knees] 2mm, [arms] 1.5mm
- full-length back
- [cuffs] Aquaseal
- Seam Construction
- strategically taped
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.