Item # BIZ000O
Bliz Hybrid Sunglasses $94.95
Toe the line.
Toe the line at the triathlon with a set of shades ready to take on every leg ahead of you with the Bliz Hybrid Sunglasses. These sport sunglasses are crafted for high-speed intensity thanks to their sleek fit and curved lens that adds a boost of aerodynamics to the mix. The frames themselves are built from Grilamid TR90 to add high-tech flexibility without weight, with a wire core near the temples that allows you to custom tailor your fit for a snug, slip-free ride ahead. Giving you an obstruction-free window to the world are the Unbreakable Polycarbonate lenses that hold up to crashes with durability that claims 10 times more impact resistance than glass or plastic for a boost of protection. And for your inner gram-counter, you can rest at east knowing that the glasses weigh in at a claimed weight of just 29-grams, so you don't have to carry along extra bulk to the podium.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High-speed hungry shades for chasing down PR's
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate lens holds up to abuse
- Two spare lenses included for varied lighting
- Adjustable temples for perfecting a snug fit
- Sleek shape is aerodynamic on the bike
- Hard case and cleaning cloth included
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Sport Sunglasses
|FILTER CATEGORY||VLT*||IDEAL CONDITIONS|
|CAT 0||80 - 100%||dark conditions such as sunset, night indoor, snowy or cloudy|
|CAT 1||43 - 80%||flat light conditions, increase contrast and brighten up the landscape|
|CAT 2||18 - 43%||increase contrast great for bright days, all-around|
|CAT 3||8 - 18%||for bright conditions|
|CAT 4||3 - 8%||exceptionally strong sunlight|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)