Item # BIZ000F
Bliz Arrow Sunglasses $104.95
When your favorite run starts out in the sunny valley, enters the trees, and winds up and down the mountain before circling back along the banks of the river, you need eye protection that offers flexibility when it comes to features. Que up the Bliz Arrow Sunglasses. Designed to fit smaller faces, these sunglasses feature a lightweight handmade frame for a barely there feel as you run. An interchangeable lens design allows you to customize the sunglasses to your needs and the light conditions, while the full lens construction keeps the sunglasses aerodynamic while filtering out light so you can relax and focus on the trail.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Enjoy medium to high speed sports with these sunglasses
- Durable polycarbonate lens filters out harmful UV rays
- Full lens shape for aerodynamic fit
- Handmade frame is both lightweight and flexible
- Adjustable nose pad and temples offer a personalized, secure fit
- Included hard case has pockets for extra lenses and cleaning cloth
- Made to fit smaller faces
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Sport Sunglasses
|FILTER CATEGORY||VLT*||IDEAL CONDITIONS|
|CAT 0||80 - 100%||dark conditions such as sunset, night indoor, snowy or cloudy|
|CAT 1||43 - 80%||flat light conditions, increase contrast and brighten up the landscape|
|CAT 2||18 - 43%||increase contrast great for bright days, all-around|
|CAT 3||8 - 18%||for bright conditions|
|CAT 4||3 - 8%||exceptionally strong sunlight|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)