Why We Like The Wayside Backpack Pannier
Commuting to class just got easier with the utilitarian and stylish Wayside Backpack Pannier. We won't have to worry about packing and unpacking our pannier before and after we ride because it simply unhooks from our rack and turns instantly into a backpack for our on-the-go needs. It's constructed with durable waxed canvas in a classic silhouette, and the pack attaches to our bike without any mount or hardware.
- A functional combination backpack and pannier for commutes to class
- Backpack straps fold into a hidden zippered pouch
- Pack can be attached to our rack via simple webbing for convenience
- Constructed from waxed canvas to add durability and water resistance
- Roll-top design allows us to match the size of its contents
- Daisy chain loops mean we can attach our gear externally
- Item #BLB001R
- waxed canvas
- 1,159 cu in
- 1 laptop sleeve, 2 external
- Number Included
- 280 x 140 x 415 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.8oz (929g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.