Flat fix in seconds, flat.
Your friends told you that with new tubeless tires, you'd never get a flat again, but unfortunately they were wrong. While riding tubeless can significantly reduce your chances of flats, goat-heads and sharp rocks can still do damage. Save yourself from the burden of tossing in a tube mid race-day with help from the Backburn Design Plugger Tubeless Repair Kit. This small kit holds 10 tubeless repair plugs inside of it, and easily deploys a tubeless plug in seconds flat, saving yourself from the headache and mess of trying to toss a tube into your tubeless setup and fighting with rim tape and valves.
- A repair kit for tubeless flat fixes in a hurry
- Easy to use by injecting into puncture site
- Small to carry, packing down to 102 x 32mm
- Won't add weight to your ride at only 27g
- Stores 10 plugs internally to keep organized