Plugger Tubeless Repair Kit
Your friends told you that with new tubeless tires, you'd never get a flat again, but unfortunately they were wrong. While riding tubeless can significantly reduce your chances of flats, goat-heads and sharp rocks can still do damage. Save yourself from the burden of tossing in a tube mid race-day with help from the Backburn Design Plugger Tubeless Repair Kit. This small kit holds 10 tubeless repair plugs inside of it, and easily deploys a tubeless plug in seconds flat, saving yourself from the headache and mess of trying to toss a tube into your tubeless setup and fighting with rim tape and valves.
- A repair kit for tubeless flat fixes in a hurry
- Easy to use by injecting into puncture site
- Small to carry, packing down to 102 x 32mm
- Won't add weight to your ride at only 27g
- Stores 10 plugs internally to keep organized
- Item #BLB003V
- Other Tools
- tire plugger, 19 plugs
- Claimed Weight
- [tool only] 1oz (27g), [tool + strap] 1.7oz (47g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.